This website is run by Cardiff and Vale Scouts. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours,
- contrast levels and fonts,
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen,
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard,
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software,
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand, using relevant heading structures and colour contrast ratios.
Some parts of this website for example PDF files may not be accessible. If you require any information in a different format please contact us below.
The UK charity AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site please get in touch.